Saturday, January 21, 2006

This working toward a better future thing, is hard work. We haven't stopped since we got back from the UK, it's been work, school, work, school & more work. I bet it'll be all worth it in the end though. Speaking of which we finally have a set plan on what we both want to do in life. Clayton's decided he wants to be a Railroad Dispatcher, he's always wanted to pursue this career. When we first met on the internet this was what he told me he wanted to do. So he'll be finishing his 4yr degree and then we'll be moving to Texas for him to go to school and train for the job. If everything works out and he passes the course then he very well could be hired with the company, so then we'll be staying in Texas. By that time hopefully we'll be looking for a house, to settle down. I'm quite excited about the future plans, I'm hoping I'll be able to put up with the heat that Texas has. But it'll be worth it if Clayton's got a good job.

School is going well, I'm enjoying it actually. It's nice to get my brain into gear again, although I'm finding it hard to manage my time between work and school work. It's not to bad right now, I have a couple of essays to complete.

Work is going well, a week last Friday Clayton and I went to the Christmas party that the owners of Tube Time put on for the employees. They actually held it back for me seeming we were away, which was really nice. I had a $15 gift certificate to a music store from my secret Santa. I also won $10 from a game we played at the party didn't get first, second or third though, it was more of a consolation prize. At least everyone left with something. We both really enjoyed the night, it was nice for us both to get out and socialize with everyone. Which we should do more often.