Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I started College today, I'm taking two English classes to start with. Both of them seemed very good, they are very low in numbers in the classroom one had 4 and the other 8. I missed a little bit as the classes started last week, and seeming we were away and only got back last Wednesday then I was set back just a little. Luckily I've nearly caught up with everything, I have to read "The Chosen" by Chaim Potok it's about two Jewish Friends during World War 2. I feel quite pleased that I'm back in school, at least I know I'm working towards a better future.

I did say I'd update more about our trip, I've been really tired trying to get over the jet lag. Normally I don't suffer from much jet lag, but this time it seemed to affect me a lot more. Well you all know about the girls night out on the party bus, that was a great night. During the time we were there, I got to spend a lot of time with my niece and nephew. They have grown up so much, it's surprising how much you miss in a good year and a half. I also met up with my best friends Catherine and Laura, getting all the news from their end from the last year.

Christmas day was really special with my mum & dad and sisters, got a lot of nice gifts. We had a nice traditional British Roast dinner, with Christmas Crackers and Christmas pudding. Then in the afternoon we went to my Grandparents (mums side) for tea, got to see all my cousin's and Aunt & Uncles. We got home at around 6pm and watched the Christmas special of Doctor Who which was actually better than I expected.

Funny how it's all filmed in Cardiff the Capital of Wales. The day after Boxing day we went down my sister Sarah's for tea and too exchange gifts with everyone. One of the gifts from my mum to everyone was a chocolate Fondue machine. Stupidly enough we got it ready when we were down my sisters, which subsequently resulted in major chocolate fights and really sick stomachs.


After Christmas was all done with my grandad (Dads side) took me and Clayton out for Fish n Chips. Grandad had promised he'd take us out for a while.