Monday, January 30, 2006

Yet another week since I last posted, I've been neglecting the whole blogging thing for quite some time now. I don't post much anymore, and I don't visit my daily reads as much as I used to. Don't get me wrong I've enjoyed blogging about my long distance relationship, emigrating and culture life here in the States. But I guess I feel I have nothing to say or rather I've out grown this somehow. I still would like to write about my experiences in life, and what I've learnt along the way. I wonder if anyone ever bothers reading, or even enjoys reading it anymore.

So what's been happening since my last post, life as a college student is going well I got a C grade on my paper and my midterms are this week. College isn't that much different from over in the United Kingdom, although the English classes I've been taking have been somewhat of a challenge. Words are spelt differently and sometimes mean different things. I have to take an American and British dictionary with me, as I get confused.

I joined Weight Watchers online the other day, I'm so totally focused in losing weight. So many factors really, but a certain event is getting me even more pumped to lose those pounds. I bet you all want to know, well this summer my family are coming over. They all booked thier flights last week, arriving on the 26th June - 10th July. Even the hotel rooms are all booked.

I can't stop thinking of where we're going to be in 3yrs time, our future looks so exciting and promising. I really need to start focusing more on the present or these 3yrs will drag for us. However the present is just as exciting, as the future.

What more can I say, life is wonderful.