Thursday, January 05, 2006

Happy New Year Everyone. We got back from the UK yesterday, we had a wonderful time and I'm very sad we had to leave. But I'm happy to say that my family will be coming out in the summer for a couple of weeks, so I don't have to wait long to see them again.

I posted pictures on my Flickr account, you can see them all by clicking on the Flickr Badge on the sidebar.

Seeing my family & friends was the first time in 18mths, it was a very emotional 2wks. When we first got back, everything seemed very small and unusual to me, by the end of the 3rd day everything seemed normal again.

The first Wednesday we were there, I didn't have much time to recover from jet lag as me and my sisters were going out clubbing for the night. We partied in style... In a Double Decker Party Bus. You can just imagine what kind of mischief us four sisters got up too, lets just say we didn't fall into bed until after 3am, and we had really bad hangovers in the morning.
I think I'm going to have to continue this blog entry tomorrow, I'm so tired I'm fading fast. Please come back and visit to read more about our Christmas in the UK.