Sunday, October 16, 2005

I started my new job today, it went pretty well. Everyone was very friendly and a lot were my own age so it was nice to make some friends. I think I'm going to enjoy this a lot better than where I'm working now, I'm looking forward to my last day on Friday. I can't stand the gossiping and bitch fights that go on behind the scenes. At least this place is a lot more friendly and a lot more flexible too.

I'm on the second process of getting my financial Aid processed, there's a lot of paper work to fill out. But at least it'll be worth it, when I have the money to pay for school. I'm looking for a Laptop for school, I'm trying to get a fairly decent priced one, I really can't afford to spend too much money on one. But I do think it would come in handy.

I can't believe it's less than 2mths to go before we leave for Wales, I really can't wait I'm looking forward to seeming my family.

Other than that, not a whole lot has been going on, better go and finish my laundry. Only 5 Days to go, and then I'll be free from that miserable place, I will miss my kids that I've been looking after though. I've really gotten attached to some of them, I think I might take my Camera in this week to take a few pictures of them.