Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Maybe I over reacted, I talked to Clayton's uncle tonight about what was said, and he thinks I took it the wrong way, he didn't think it was personal as my name wasn't mentioned, and the rule would apply to any women he'd married, as that money was set aside just for him. Clayton talked to his dad and he apologized if that was the way it sounded, but he didn't mean it that way. Clayton's uncle offered that I could use some of the other money that was set aside for family things. But I didn't want to use it, if Clayton's parents had a problem with it. And apparently they don't.

I don't know how to take things, I feel very conflicted about the issue. In some ways I feel a bit embarrassed, especially if this wasn't meant to sound that way at all. I guess we'll play it by here and see what happens, I'll use the money I get from financial aid to help in college as I don't want to cause any problems.

Thanks for the comments on the issue, it's nice just to write what your feeling down. As I was telling my mum today, I had no one to talk to about the issue other than Clayton, all my family were sleeping six thousand miles away. So it was nice to write what I felt.