Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Yeap my life has been pretty busy the last couple of weeks. Working my notice plus my other job, I was literally working two jobs. I worked 7 days this week, did not stop, but I'm glad to say I no longer work at my child care job anymore, my last day was on Friday. It was really sad leaving all the kids, I'll miss them all. I took pictures of all of them so at least I'll have the memories of them. I am glad I left the company though the place wasn't all that great. But if I ever need the money I can always go back as a sub teacher, which I might do for the cash.

I worked at my new job at the weekend, and I work again today, so far the place is really good, I get a long with everyone really well. Alot more people my age there going through college and such. We are decorating for Halloween this week so it's really exciting, I'm having a real fun time there.

It'll be nice to have a little more free time on my hands, yesterday I cleaned the cottage as the housework has been neglected a bit. I'll bet you next week I'll be bored again and want to go back out to work full time, but at least this free time thing isn't for long, just until the new year when we go back to school.

Only another 8wks and we'll be flying to London, looking forward to it.

Oh Joy wanted to know about Stacie, things are going okay for her. I haven't talked to her that much ether she's never online anymore. I talked to her about 3wks ago; she seems to be taking a break from the blogging world. She finished her job that she was working at, because she was missing being with Savannah, she started her own eBay business, "Belles & Beaus Boutique" So she now works from home, which she's enjoying. Alex got his work permit through, so he is now looking for a job. They both haven't heard anything About their Adjustment of Status interview yet. I'll let Stacie know she has everyone asking about her.