Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Well, yet another new blog template. Thought I'd go for something a little different and go for a Starbucks Coffee theme. I'm obsessed with Starbucks, I tell you Starbucks is my friend!!! There's a Starbucks right next to my work and I always go there for lunch.

It's been a while since I posted so I'll try and remember all of what's happened since the 21st of August. We ended up getting a new Long Distance phone service, as the 10 10 987 company cut us off for not paying a bill that did not have a due date on it. I was going to pay the bill that week, we hadn't long had the bill and it said upon receipt so I thought they wouldn't mind it a week late. Apparently I was wrong, they didn't even bother calling or informing us that they were going to cut the service. I only realized when I tried calling my mum one morning and it wouldn't go through, I was really annoyed with them. Anyway's I found this great calling card online called One Suite it's only 2.2¢ to the U.K with no connection charges, so it's working out a lot cheaper.

My health insurance has been a little bit of an issue lately, I'm signed up on Clayton's Insurance and he took care of most of that in March when I was able to be put on his. I've been to the Drs about 2, 3 times since March as well as a couple of Birth Control appointments . So when I had a bill through the mail the other day for over $200 I was a little bit worried, Clayton called his Insurance and it turns out the plan only has about $500 for Doctors visits, which is hardly anything since each doctors visit is $112 here. I started to panic as I wouldn't be able to see my Dr for my Birth Control and such. But luckily I am entitled for my Health Insurance in work on the 15th September since I've been there for 3mths now. Although that doesn't help me with the $200 bill I have to pay now. I was really upset while all this was going on, as I wouldn't have this problem in the United Kingdom, it's just really hard to deal with.

It's been so nice the last few days I had Monday off and I also had today off so all in all I had a 4 day break. On Saturday we went to the Outdoor Cinema as they played Raiders of the Lost Ark it rained a little bit but not much. On Sunday I cleaned house from top to bottom as the In Laws were coming over for tea in the evening, they've never really come down our place that much, so I was a little nervous. Everything went okay, no murders to report yet. On Monday we had another family event, as Clayton's uncle had a BBQ so we also survived that too. It wasn't that bad, nice food, no blood spilled. Today was spend lazing around the house and working on this template, I go back to work tomorrow.

Clayton got vacation time off for Christmas, so we both have time off now. We are looking into flights at the moment, and you know the cheapest one is a straight through flight from Seattle to London Heathrow on British Airways. You wouldn't really think that British Airways was the cheapest, but it is. If anyone knows of any cheap Airline sites please let me know.

And that concludes our drama from the last 2wks.