Sunday, August 21, 2005

And yet another weekend passes, and another week begins. Last week wasn't too bad, pretty hectic work wise it's very hard to look after 14 toddlers. I will be talking to my boss about getting another person in the classroom it's just getting ridiculous, especially when your trying to get diapers done or get beds ready for nap time. In good news my boss said I will have Christmas off for me to go to the Wales for Christmas, I'm all excited. Now we have to wait and see if Clayton can get the time off, I'm sure it won't be a problem though, I've been looking into prices to go back, a little pricey so I'm trying to find some cheaper ones.

Had a really good weekend, Friday night we went to the Northwest Washington Country Fair. Clayton's parents gave us tickets for the concert for Clay's B-day. Diamond Rio were playing which is a famous Country Band, and Clayton really likes their music, I quite like them too. Clayton sang me quite a few of their songs while we were dating online, so it brought back some memories. Before the concert began there was a horse show, with the Canadian Rangers they did a parade, which was really good.

Below are some photos from the Concert...


Canadian Horse Show Posted by Picasa


Diamond Rio Posted by Picasa


Diamond Rio. Posted by Picasa

The concert didn't end till 10:30pm, and then we walked around the fair for a bit, and went on the Ferris Wheel. We didn't get back till gone midnight, we had a really fun time. On Saturday we had a lazy morning, and then after a chat with my Mum and Grandparents, we decided to go out to the Movies. We saw Red Eye which is really good I was on the edge of my seat all the way through, a really good movie. I then stopped in GoodWill and bought a nice throw for my Sofa for $7.99 and a nice 16 piece dinner set for $7.99, I love that store.

That's about all the news here time for bed, as morning will be here before you know it.