Thursday, September 08, 2005

Got this at Sanna's Site ....

10 years ago: I was 12yrs old, and still in Primary School.

5 years ago: I had just met Clayton online, we were sending e mails to one another every couple of days. I had just sat my G.C.S.E's, (High School Exams) and got the results in August.

1 year ago: Enjoying Married life with my new Husband and adjusting to life in the States without my family near by.

Yesterday: I was in work all day, then went to Curves for my Work Out, came home and made Pasta and Watched The Wedding Date.

5 snacks I enjoy: Cookies, Chocolate, crackers & Cheese, Apples, bananas

5 songs i know all the words to: Lonestar's I'm already there, Daniel Bedingfield If your not the one, Delta Goodrem Born to Try, Diamond Rio How your love makes me feel. And the last one that is in my head right now is the Crazy Frog song. Everyone in the UK apparently wants to kill the frog!!!

5 things i would do with $100 million dollars: Buy a nice house, Buy my family a house and fly them out to the USA so we could all be together, Pay off all our bills, Donate some to Charity, Invest.

5 things i would never wear: Bikini, Mini Skirt, High Heel Shoes, Tank Tops, Shorts.

5 favorite TV shows: Most Haunted, Charmed, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Friends, X Files.

5 biggest joys: Clayton, Family, Friends, Our Cat Liza, & Our Health.

5 fav. toys: Computer, Internet, Playstation (Tomb Raider), Digital Camera, Multi Region DVD Player (To play UK DVD's)

5 people I tag: Sarah (Me sis), Stef, Lydia, Juls, Gabriela.