Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Had a pretty good weekend, spent a lot of time at home fixing a computer that Clayton brought back from the local train museum. After a lot of pondering and Coffee I got it up and running, after that I worked on the Museum website, as I'm now the Website Co-coordinator. You can look at the website here. Been thinking a lot about going to College out here, and doing a degree in Website design. I think I really have a gift at working with computers, and I really think I'd enjoy it. Clayton's uncle said I could use the college education money that was set aside for Clayton. So looks like we'll both be going to college, I'll be making an appointment with the counselor shortly to discuss or options.

Clayton's friend Chris has been send to help out with the aftermath of Katrina, with FEMA. I have no idea when he'll be back, but last time he went out to help out with the last hurricane it was a good month or so. I donated to the Hurricane relief fund the other day for a memorial graphic.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Work hasn't been to bad, quite low in numbers in our class. 2 of our kids are moving up to the next class so we'll have 12 total. I'll be having my Health Insurance by Friday so that's good.

Clayton and I have been doing really well on our diets, I've lost 15lbs and Clayton's lost 13lbs. I've been drinking a lot of water during the day, strange really I'm not really a water drinker but with me working I drink a lot more than normal. We've also been keeping away from all the sodas and fizzy drinks, and just drinking ether orange juice or water. I've been going to Curves at least 3 times a week too which is good, sometimes I only go twice a week as my muscles tend to ache, but that's a good thing really. Last week I went to be measured and I'd lost 3 inches off my waist and 1 inch of my thighs and 1/2 inch on my arms, so I'm losing weight everywhere. I really feel so much better for doing all this, I feel healthy, hopefully if I keep up the good work I'll be back down to the weight I was when Clayton and I first met. :)