Saturday, April 09, 2005

Wow I'm posting late, I'm just so bored so I thought I'd type here. I watched the Royal Wedding on BBC America this afternoon. Made me quite homesick, Camilla looked lovely, very elegant her outfit at the blessing was so beautiful. Speaking of Wedding's Congratulations to Stefanie and Collin who got married today too. Hey Stef you realize you got married the same day as the Royal Wedding.

Not much else is going on really, still looking for a job. Picked up my last paycheck from Curves on Friday, didn't even get a reference. The so called manager wouldn't give me one, she said "I hadn't been there long enough" hello you hired me and you fired me too, at least you could be a nice human being about it. Ah well their loss, although I did get a couple of the girls numbers as they still want to Scrapbook with me. At least I made a few friends in the process of being there.

Talked to my Grandparents this morning, so that was nice to chat to them. Clayton talked longer to my Grandad than I did to both of them. They get on so well, it's nice to see them chatting and they say women can talk hehe. Talked to my mum & dad too, need to catch up with my sisters though I don't get to chat to them very often. My mum pretty much calls me every couple of days, which is nice.

Clayton didn't get that job, he had a letter from them this morning, he was pretty disappointed. I really hope our luck turns around soon, it just feels like where in a rut. I know a lot of Clayton's family member's are saying "I told you so". I know they all think we should have waited till we were better financially stable, and Clayton was in a better job. But we both don't have any regrets, things might be hard now but we both know things can only get better. As I said before at least we are together and not thousands of miles apart.