Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Thanks for all the kind messages in my last post, I needed a boost of confidence. Anyway today I had an Interview at "Bath & Body Works" in the mall, and it went quite well. I think I've got the job, the lady was pretty confident about it. I won't know for sure until Monday, as she needs to check my references out and do a background check on me. So I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but it looks pretty good at the moment. I think I'd really enjoy the position, as my hobby is Aromatherapy and essential oils. I hope I find out sooner than Monday.

The last couple of days I've been going out with Clayton to check out houses for his clients. It's been interesting to see what type of houses are for offer, it get's me all excited for the future when we eventually get a home of our own. I noticed that there aren't many 2 storey houses out here, they are all 'bungalows' or as the Americans call them a "ranch". To me that makes me think of a big farm house with a lot of land and horses. Clayton explained that it's also a 1 storey house, a bungalow to me. I don't really like the look of them that much, although Clayton likes them, but then again I think he's just being lazy and doesn't want to walk up the stairs to the bedroom.

I don't know if any of you noticed the new links, last week I updated my 100 things page, with new graphics and such. I also made a new Link Me page with buttons and blinkies. I made a page of my past layouts too, I'm still working on that a little.

I also found this cool blogger quiz online...





You Are a Life Blogger!



Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.