Monday, April 25, 2005

Been a while since I last posted, I thought I better post before you all think I've disappeared. Things have been going good here, my Interview last week went well they liked the fact that I had a lot of computer experience. But I just had a feeling they weren't gonna hire me though, there were a lot more mature women there in a sense of their appearance, and the men who were interviewing seemed to like them a whole lot. Well they said if I don't hear anything by today then I probably wouldn't have been successful. I'm still posting my resumes to receptionist jobs, even if it's part time it'll be good. As for the Bath & Body Works job, I'm still waiting on a date for orientation. I stopped by on Friday to see her, and she said that I'm still hired it's just that she's waiting on a few other women to get back to her. She'd like to do an orientation with a group of us, instead of just one or two. I should be starting by the beginning of May.

I'm a little peeved at the moment, as I was just looking through the jobs in the paper and found that the Curves I was working for is hiring again. I decided to call and see what's going on, and the boss said yes they were hiring. I said I was still available, and she said well we kinda need someone close by, you live so far away we need someone flexible. I'm annoyed because from day 1 when I started there, I always was on time for my shifts, infact I was always 20mins early. Hmph oh well, there's also another one in town that's hiring and I'm debating on whether I should call.

Onto other thing's the weather here in Washington has been so nice the last few days, it really feels like summer. On Friday afternoon I took the bus up to the Mall and met Clayton after work, and then we went and had a picnic at Silver Lake Park. Saturday was also a lovely day, we went to the local dairy and had a nice ice cream. We also bought our groceries up there, as it's quite cheap. Yesterday Clayton's uncle and dad were cutting down trees in the back yard, Clayton ended up mowing the lawn. Then we had a nice BBQ outside in the evening.

Today Clayton has a day off, so we are heading to Lynden a cute little Dutch town. I'm hoping to do a bit of shopping for Mother's day, as well as my dad's Birthday.