Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Yey I start work Monday, my Manager Christie just called to arrange training and orientation for me. I'll be working 2-5pm a nice 3hr shift. I don't think I got the Receptionist position at the Financial plan place, they didn't call back, I don't really mind much though. I think I'll stick with Bath & Body works for a while, I think it'll be best to start off slow.

Clayton was out yesterday at a Real Estate meeting, he picked up some open house signs off another real estate agent. As we are planning on doing an open house at a house near by us over the weekend, I'm planning on baking some cookies to bring a long. Hopefully some people will stop by for Clayton to rake in more clients for us to make more money. Thing's are looking up for us, there's hope for us yet.

Clayton and I started a really strict diet on Monday, we've also been out walking for about 45mins each night. We both need to start and lose some weight, Clayton's starting to get a beer belly, even his dad and uncle had noticed, they told me that I'm feeding him too well. So we are both determined as ever to get back into shape.