Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I got the job at Bath & Body Works I called yesterday and the manager said my reference checked out and she'd be happy to give me the job. She said she'd call towards the end of the week to arrange orientation and such. I also have an interview for a part time reception position at a financial company tomorrow morning, I'm kinda hoping I get this job too, as it's only 2 days a week Thursday and Friday. The manager from Bath & Body Works was very flexible and said if I wanted a second job she'd arrange my scheduling around that.

So things are looking up, not much else going on I'm trying to give the Cottage a large spring clean as I won't be here much once I start work. I have to say, I really admire those type of women that have really busy work schedules, look after their husband and children as well as the housework and such.

I started back at my original Curves location yesterday, it was nice to be back. I missed everyone I had made friends with, a lot of the women had asked where I went too. As soon as I walked in everyone was like it's 'Natalie' the one with the cute accent.