Monday, March 14, 2005

New blog layout, it's taken me ages, and it's still not what I wanted but it'll do.

Wow been a while since I posted, it's been about a week ago now since I started my new job. I've been training, at the moment my boss has got me down for 2 days a week, Tuesday and Wednesday 3-7pm. I believe those hours are just for training and then hopefully they'll go up. There's a lot to memorize, like the price plan and all the different programs. Basically I'm a 'Sale's Person' I sign women up on our program, and give them a figure analysis, which is basically weighing and measuring them and setting some weight loss goals. I then show them the exercise machines and and go through a work out with them.

I worked 3 days last week, which wasn't too bad. I had to catch the bus into town, first time I really caught the bus from our place. It takes about an hour and a half on the bus, which is quite a long ride, but I'm working on my getting my learners permit very soon.

I went to the doctors last Wednesday for a checkup as I'm now covered by Clayton's medical insurance. I've been feeling very tired lately, and have been having quite a few headaches, so Clayton wanted me to have a check up. My Blood Pressure was very high, 140/104, so the doctor was really worried about that, he wanted me to have some blood test's done, which I had on Saturday. I should know the results soon, he also mentioned if I suffered from Depression. I haven't in the past, but it is a possible factor, I have had a lot of stressful things to contribute to it. I'll know more in the next couple of days, but it is worrying.

Anyway's that's about it here, I finally managed to finish redecorating our Bedroom and Bathroom, I need to take a few pictures for everyone to see.