Monday, March 21, 2005

Got fed up with the other layout, it wasn't my best so I tried again and this is what I came up with. I think it's pretty good, so I'm going to stick with this one for a while.

Life in Washington has been fine, my new job is going well it kinda sucks that it's only 8hrs. I thought the little hours was just for training but it turns out a lady who started a week before me has been getting 30hrs. I just can't afford to live on 8hrs a week, so I'm going to talk to my boss and see about getting more hours, if not I'm going to get another part time job. It's nice to hang out with some women again, I get on really well with my work colleagues and we have a laugh.

The other day I was watching one of the girls, sign someone up and one of the questions on the sign up sheet is why do you want to join Curves? The women replied "Because my husband said I was fat" We were both in shock and didn't know what to say, as the lady wasn't at all overweight. I felt so lucky to have a husband who will love me for me, no matter what size I wear.

Last Wednesday night we went out to dinner with Clayton's family, they wanted to congratulate me on my new job, so that was nice. Then on Friday Clayton had a day off se we went to see the Ring 2, it was pretty good. Not as scary as the first one, but I still enjoyed it.

Ooh Wales won the 6 Nations Rugby cup on Saturday, they were competing against Ireland. The total score was 32-20, the first time since 1983, I wish I was there to feel the atmosphere around my town. You can read the article here.

Tomorrow I have work from 3-7pm, I then have a CPR First Aid course from 7-9pm. So it'll be a long evening, I didn't like the fact that I had to pay the $30 for it, I'm not made of money here.

Below is some photos of our Bed and Bathroom all redecorated.