Thursday, March 31, 2005

I'm officially unemployed again, my boss calls this morning and says I've been looking at the hours and I just don't think it's going to work out. I went to see her, as I had a feeling I did something wrong, and she said no you did nothing wrong. It's not worth you coming down here for 8hrs a week, she said it was her fault she screwed up the scheduling. So I said well why did you hire me in the first place, her response was "I just wanted to hire you so bad" I'm so pissed off, as when I was hired I was promised I'd get at least 20hrs a week, and she gave me 8. I would never have taken the job if I knew it was just 8hrs.

Clayton's job interview went okay, he should know by tomorrow or by the start of next week. I'm on the job hunt once again, hopefully our luck will change soon. Oh well at least we're together, and not 6000 miles apart.


Happy Birthday Joanna, 5 today.Posted by Hello