Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Had a package off my mum this morning, with a nice large Easter Egg. The US don't have the big boxed Easter Eggs out here, so my mum send me one.


Terry's Chocolate Orange Easter Egg from my mum. Posted by Hello

I'm feeling a lot better, I'm still sniffling and coughing. Yesterday my boss sent me home from work, I spend 2hrs on the Bus to be sent home. My boss doesn't want me spreading germs to the members, she told me to come in when my cold is fully gone. I was pretty peeved, as I don't have very many hours anyway and now I won't have any this week. I'm thinking I should get a better job, I'm looking for another part time job. Clayton's interview is tomorrow, he's pretty nervous but hopeful, fingers crossed hey.

Been watching Eastenders on KBTC which I believe is a Canadian channel, they just started airing them on Tuesday & Thursday nights, they are about 5yrs behind, but it's fun to watch all the episodes again.