Sunday, January 02, 2005

We had a good New Years, I had made a nice meal, and I had just recently bought Wimbledon the movie so we watched that. Clayton thought it would be really rubbish but he actually enjoyed it. I thought it was really good also. Towards midnight, we watched the Seattle news and watched the Fireworks off the Seattle Space Needle. It was pretty Impressive. I was also excited because the news channel showed the London New Years. So I saw Big Ben Chime at midnight.

My eye has been really bad the last couple of days, apparently the Pharmacist said I had a Stye on the bottom eyelid. It's been really sore, and has felt like someone has given me a big punch in the eye. He couldn't give me anything for it, he just said to keep really warm compresses on it. My mum had mentioned for me to rub my gold wedding ring on it, apparently the gold helps the eye. Never heard that before, it's probably an old wives tale. But the eye is better today, which is good.

Been taking all my Christmas decorations down, I hate it when you take them all down and everything looks so bare. Still haven't taken the tree down yet, it's still surviving so we might keep it up there until it's ready to die.

Clayton surprised me with a trip to Las Vegas for Valentines weekend, it's part of our Honeymoon package holiday. And he's hoping to cash in on it for Valentines, if we do go it'll be for 2 days 3 nights. It's the first Valentine's that we are actually together, as all the others we were apart. So it'll be nice to go away and have a memorable one. Can't wait!

Well that's about all the news here.