Thursday, December 30, 2004

Hello Hello. Been working on my website a lot more, I finally had some of my websets through that I had bought online. So hopfully I can finish it and have it up and running by the new year. I've been so busy lately I haven't really had a chance to sit down and work on it properly. When I am online I'm normally talking to my sisters, and posting in some forums. You should check out my sisters Loud Ladies MSN Group.

Made some Bread yesterday with our new Bread Maker, it turned out rather well. We had some slices with some Lasagna for dinner last night. I'm making some fat free bread now, I was thinking of making some loafs for the neighbor's. Thought it might help get to know them a little more.

I can't believe it's the end of the year already. This year, 2004 has gone by really fast, but it's been such a good one. So many life changing things have happened to me this year. I got my K-1 Visa in February, emigrated to the USA May 4th, and got married to Clayton July 6th. This year has been an emotional roller coaster for me in many ways, and I will never forget it.

We have nothing really planned for new years, I was thinking of going to a local bar and seeing what the nightlife is like out in the US. But I was never really much of a clubber back in the UK, so we might just have a nice relaxing movie night at home.

I have a few new years resolutions, I'd like too..

1. Lose Weight.
2. Learn to drive.
3. Get a nice Job.
4. Save to go and see family in the UK.
5. Start my white picket fence outside my cottage.

So we'll see what comes of 2005, Happy New Year everyone.