Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Had a good couple of days, Clayton and I just relaxed and spend time together. Today we went out to spend our Christmas money. I bought a few DVD's I wanted, along with a few cds. And then we both went to get our hair cut, seeming it was getting a bit long. We also stopped by a lock smith to get another key cut for the cottage, I thought it was about time I had a key.

I feel a lot better, I don't feel as homesick as I was. Although it didn't feel much like Christmas this year, nevermind hopefully I'll be home next Christmas.

Here are some pictures of what I got this year...


My Tea set from Clayton Posted by Hello


Foot Spa off Clayton Posted by Hello


Christmas Tatty Bear from my Mum.  Posted by Hello


Bread Maker off Clayton's Parents. Posted by Hello


Fleece Jacket off Clayton's Parents.  Posted by Hello