Monday, December 06, 2004

Had a wonderful weekend, on Saturday night we went to the Light Parade. I was assuming it was where they turn the Christmas lights on in town, but I was wrong. There were over 60 floats of trucks with loads of Christmas lights on them. It was amazing they looked so wonderful reminded me of the Coke a Cola trucks. Here's some pictures..


One of the trucks on Parade.  Posted by Hello


Another cool float. Posted by Hello

The Parade lasted about an hour, and it was raining a lot. But it was well worth the wait to see all of the floats, they were amazing.

It's been snowing here again today, not heavy just some snow flurries but I get so excited. I love snow. It's meant to snow a lot more tonight, so I'll take a few photos.

It's Ben's Birthday today, the little boy I child mind. He's 1 today :)