Thursday, December 02, 2004

Clayton and I bought our first Christmas tree last night. It was a riot putting it up, firstly we had fun trying to chop the end of the trunk off. As it says that you should, to make the tree last longer. After that we put the tree in the tree holder we had bought, and we came across a problem... the tree was to big for the holder. At this point Clayton's uncle came over and helped us, he thought we should cut a few branches off to see if that would help. So he ended up doing that for us, but it didn't work. The tree was just tipping the holder over, so Fred (Clayton's uncle) said we could use his tree holder. Finally we got it up at around 9:30pm last night. I had needles everywhere, and it took me ages to vacuum them all up.

This morning Clayton and I decorated the tree together, it was really fun. Clayton also surprised me with a little tree decoration of a Bride & Groom saying "Our First Christmas 2004" I thought that was really sweet. By request of Joy, here's a picture.... :)


Our first Christmas. Posted by Hello

After decorating the tree I did some stenciling on my front door, with the spray on snow. That was really fun, and it makes the cottage very cute looking.

Took a few pictures of the tree and my lights outside, click to enlarge.


Our Christmas tree we put up today. Plus Clayton's big present he bought me, ooh can't wait.  Posted by Hello


Our Christmas Lights outside our Cottage. Posted by Hello