Friday, November 05, 2004

Wow this week went by really fast. Been Babysitting most of the week, so haven't been online much. I managed to take a great picture of Ben though..


Ben, he's 10mths old.  Posted by Hello

Been thinking the last couple of days, of what I should do with my life as in work/job. A lot of people keep asking me are you going to get a job now that you can work. So my answer is yes, but not right now, I'm going to carry on with the babysitting as I'm getting pretty good money. I'm going to try and save up enough money to learn how to drive, that way I can get around a lot more and find myself a better job in town. I have been studying the drivers ed book, so I'm getting there slowly. I'm a bit nervous to actually start to drive though, Clayton said he'd take me out soon so I'll tell you how I do.

Talked to a lot of people back home this week. I called two of my friends, to chat and catch up with the news back in Wales. I talked to Sarah my big sister for like 2hrs yesterday which was nice. Just talked to my mum today, she's send me another package through the mail. This time it has a DVD that my dad recorded for me with all UK shows on it. Cool I can't wait to watch it, my mum made a comment that she left all the UK Adverts/commercials on there for me. So I'd have a taste of home.

Wanted to post a link to a site, that I'm getting quite addicted too. It's for your blog, it's called Blog Explosion and it's to increase your blog traffic. Check it out..