Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween Everyone. Clayton and I had a fun night, Clayton took me out to see all the kids Trick or Treat. It was so fun going round all the houses looking at all the cute costumes, and pretty house decorations. It's amazing to me, I wish the UK would make more of a big deal on Halloween. We also carved a Pumpkin, here's my first carved Pumpkin....


My First Carved Pumpkin.  Posted by Hello

Also remember me posting about the house with Grave Stones and Cob web's, well I finally took a shot. But compared to all the other houses I saw tonight, this is hardly nothing.


Halloween Decorations.  Posted by Hello

This is another house I saw tonight, I managed to brighten it up a bit seeming the exposure was so dark.


Halloween Decorations Posted by Hello

Thanks for all the congratulations on my Permanent Residency, if you haven't read my previous post scroll down.