Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Well we now have DSL - broadband from Verizon we ordered it last week. We thought it would be good for Clayton and his Real Estate, at least Clayton's clients can call without a problem now. We're normally online about 65% of the time, Clayton's been online a lot more for work. Gosh it's so much better than dial up!!

The last few days have been pretty crappy, Clayton's been in work most of the time. Yesterday we tried to get me on Clayton's medical insurance, but they wouldn't do it. Apparently we should have called within one month of getting married, and seeming it was 4 days past that we weren't allowed to put me on. So I can't be put on his medical insurance until March next year, which means I'm gonna have to pay a lot of money to get my prescriptions. Grr I hate Insurance Companies!

I had a letter from the Seattle District office of Immigration, they received my application. So now I just have to wait, recent timelines show it can take up to 5mths to process. They returned my Fingerprint Biometric fee of $70 without explanation, I had to check on VisaJourney apparently the government have changed the rules. K-1 visa Holders don't need fingerprints anymore. But what seems to be strange is other K-1 holders in different States are having their fingerprints done, so I wonder if that's just in this State.

Our Anniversary dinner was very nice, we had a lovely evening. Tomorrow we are going to Seattle to meet Sarah we're meeting by the Seattle Aquarium for lunch at 11:30. So I can't wait for that, it should be really fun. I called my friend Laura today for a chat, it was nice to catch up on some things. She's planning a trip to see me next year can't wait.

That's about it here, hope everyone is having a good week.