Friday, August 06, 2004

Today is our 2 year Anniversary of when we First Met August 9th is our 2 year Anniversary of Our Engagement And today we've also been Married a whole month. Clayton is taking me out for dinner tonight in a nice posh Italian Restaurant called "The Olive Garden" I'm really looking forward to it. I'm gonna get all dressed up :)

Not a lot has been happening here, been making loads of posters for Clayton and his Real Estate. My Welsh Cawl turned out really well, in my new Crock Pot, I was very pleased. Last night we went to have dinner with Clayton's parents, a friend of the family was coming round from Chicago. So his mom invited us, it was nice. Clayton's dad made lovely Smoked Salmon on the BBQ. I spend the whole evening picking Plums off their Plum tree, they are really nice we took some home.

Called my friend Catherine the other day, she's in Florida at the moment. She's working at the Walt Disney world Resort, it was an exchange program she went on. She goes back to the UK in like 2wks, and she doesn't want to go back home. Hehe I can see her moving to the US also.

I spend yesterday re arranging the funiture in our bedroom, not sure if I mentioned this in my previous posts but.. Clayton's dad and Uncle have been making me a Wardrobe/Closet as our cottage doesn't seem to have a built in Closet. It's nearly finished and I can't wait to see it. So I was making room in the Bedroom for it, it's meant to be quite big so I hope it can fit in the Bedroom.

That's about it here, hope everyone has a good weekend. Oh before I forget, to answer your Question Joy we don't have BBC America. We're hoping to get it soon, when we can afford the rest of the cable. But seeming we are so close the Canadian border, we get CBC which has many of my UK soaps and shows like... Emmerdale Farm, Coronation Street, Thin Blue Line, Keeping Up Apperances & As Time Goes By. So I have a wide variety of good UK shows.