Thursday, August 12, 2004

Today was a really nice day, Clayton and I met Sarah. We left the Cottage around 9:30am and headed for Seattle, we made pretty good time and got there around 11am although it took us like 15 mins to park. We walked to the Aquarium where we were meeting, hehe I walked straight past Sarah, by accident though. She had her 14yr old niece Hayley with her, which was lovely. We all walked over to Red Robin for lunch, we showed them our Wedding album and chatted for a while. After that we went to this Fudge shop mmmm fudge, it was so nice Clayton bought me some. We then went to have some photos done by the Pier, here are some from the digital camera....


Clayton, Natalie & Sarah Posted by Hello



Natalie & Sarah Posted by Hello

It was so great to meet Sarah, and her niece was just lovely. After saying our goodbyes, we headed home. Clayton stopped at the train tracks for a while to take some shots of his fave trains, and then we headed back. We got back just in time to hit the Post Office, I send a package off to my mother with all her copies of the Wedding Photo Album.

Tomorrow Clayton is working all day, but his friend Chris is coming down to bring us our new Computer. Chris has spend a lot of time, building us a Computer for a Wedding gift, I can't wait it has this funky casing on the tower. And the lights flash in all sorts of colors, I'll take a pic when it arrives. :)

Well I'm off to bed nite.