Sunday, April 25, 2004

Wow what a party and what a night. Last night was my Bon Voyage Party, I had such a great time hehe and getting a little bit tipsy in the process. Everyone was buying me drinks I don't know how many vodka and cokes I had!! Well, I was allowed to get a little bit drunk/tipsy seeming it was technically my Bon Voyage/Hen night. It was funny my mother had bought me this pink sash that said "Bride to be" so I wore that all night.

The night started off slow, but then it seemed to pick up towards 9pm. My mother had decorated the whole place with pretty balloons and banners. What I really loved was this seperate little table on the dance floor, decorated with pretty balloons and white lace. On the table was a lovely Feather Quil Pen, with a Wedding Guest Book. I took a few pictures of it here, just click the links...

Feather Quil Pen & Wedding Guest Book

Front of Wedding Guest Book

Back of Wedding Guest Book

Front & Back of Wedding Guest Book

I loved the front that said "Congratulations & Best wishes on your Wedding Day Natalie & Clayton" And the back was soooo cool with the Welsh and US Flags. Inside I have about half the book full with comments saying Congratulations, Good Luck & best wishes for the future. Even my DJ signed it and wished me luck. It's lovely to have that as a keepsake, makes me what to cry seeming I'm leaving so many good friends and family behind. Well, I took many pictures of the night, just click the following links..

What does everyone think of my hair? You can see a better view of it on the first pic...

My 2 sisters and I before the party

Group Photo with all my friends and my 2 sisters

Me and my 2 very best friends Catherine and Laura

Everyone doing the CHA CHA Slide

How to do the CHA CHA Slide

I had a lot of money off family & friends so I'll exchange that for dollars before I go. I also had a lot of Welsh gifts, such as a Welsh cook book, Fridge magnets, A set of oven gloves and a set of kitchen towels. Guess they all don't want me to forget my Welsh Roots.