Thursday, April 29, 2004

Changed the layout, this will be my "Welsh Girl In Washington" blog layout. I think it's nice, I've worked hard on it, the photo is by me. It's an old postcard I had from the first time I met Clayton, the mountain is Mt Baker Which is really close by to us. Lovely to be able to wake up each morning, and see that out of your bedroom window. It's a beautiful site.

This week has been pretty hectic, saying goodbye to family & friends getting last minute packing sorted. Yesterday I went to have a lovely Facial with my sisters, they wanted to treat me. Oh it was so relaxing it was only for 20mins but it was well worth it. We went to have a lovely Salad in the restaurant there before going back. Once we got back home, I was on the move again. I had to go down into town to pick up my new glasses, as well as having another dress fitting. Once that was sorted I came home, and had food before going over my neighbours for a chat.

Today my sisters and I went to pick my dress up, it's finally finished yay and it looks stunning. I can't wait to wear it on the day. We then stopped by to see my sisters new kitten awww she's so cute her name is Korona and she's a Maine Coon. Scroll down on that site and you'll be able to see her. There are two pictures of her, one at a few days old and one at 8 weeks. Isnt she beautiful!

This afternoon my grandparents are coming round to say goodbye for the final time. And then later on this evening my sisters, Sarah, Eloise & Emily and I are going to have a girly night in and watch "The Ring" ooh scary. We're also gonna order Chinese I think mm yummy.

Oh and just to let everyone know, Clayton had his Exam yesterday and he passed!! Yay for him, I'm so pleased. He'll now get his licence on his Birthday which is May 18th.