Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Went shopping yesterday with my mum and my sisters, we went searching for Bridesmaid dresses, as you all know. We searched everywhere, and came to a Lilac dress in Debenhams click here to see. I think it looks lovely, the pic isn't that big to see, but it's very light and summary. The girls liked it and that was the main thing. Then we went to a jeweller's to re size my Great Grandmothers wedding ring. It fits me perfect now.

We went to have lunch at a local restaurant called "starving Jacks" I had this to die for Salad bowl lol it was lovely. After that we went shopping again, I bought this white top with a Tatty Bear on it, holding a flower. Hehe I have a thing for Tatty Bears, oh I also went into a craft store and saw a Cross Stitch with a Tatty Bear on it, I thought it was cute. I ended up buying it, thought I'd have a go and Cross Stitch, my gran is very into it so I thought I'd give it a go. Here's what it should look like once I've finished... Tatty Bear Cross Stitch

When I was in the craft store I also found some lovely Wedding Invitations, of course they are Tatty Bear, hand crafted though. I took a picture of them here When I saw them I fell in love with them, so I bought a few sets of those.