Thursday, April 15, 2004

My sister and my niece & nephew came round today. It was fun to have them round for all the afternoon, I'm gonna miss them growing up when I'm away. We then went out to the shops to get some lunch. I went to the travel agents and ordered my US dollars, 590 pounds will get me exactly $1000 which isn't bad but last time I went it was like 570 for a $1000. Hope the exchange rate changes in my favor when I pick them up.

This evening I went to have my second dress fitting, wow I couldn't believe her work. She's put a lot of effort into re sizing my dress, and you wouldn't think at all that it has been altered. Hehe and I was gonna take a pic, but the dress was full of pins seeming she hadn't stitched it all up yet. So I didn't want to show everyone, when it was like that. It doesn't really do the dress any justice when it's like that. I have to go down a week Wednesday for my final fitting, it should be all ready then. Awww I can't wait.

I've been looking at flower bouquets on ebay, some of the artificial ones are really lovely. There are some talented people out there. I really don't know what I want whether I want fresh or artificial ones. At least with the artificial ones you get to keep it as it was for keepsake, so I'm thinking of leaning towards the idea of artificial bouquets.