Monday, April 12, 2004

Hey everyone, hope ya'll had a great Easter, I did. Not a a lot has been happening with me, I've started packing my suitcases ready to go. I have one suitcase of clothes, and the other with everything else. My room is looking really bear now, 3wks tomorrow I fly to the US not long now. My bon voyage party is on the 24th April which is a week Saturday.

Tomorrow I'm going down town with my sisters and my mother, to shop for Bridesmaid dresses. So that should be fun. Then on Thursday I go to have my second dress fitting, I can't wait to see my dress. I will definitely get my mom to take a pic for you guys and I'll e mail it to all on Thursday night :):)

Hehe was talking to Clayton, and get this he kinda told me that he hadn't completely unpacked his suitcase from the October trip to the UK. I went totally nuts on him, but that's not all!! He asked me if I had lost a top, or couldn't find one. For months and months now, I've been looking for a white top I had that said "Always trust your heart" I don't know what happened to it. Little did I know, that my soon to be husband had it in his suitcase all this time.

Men huh, can't live with them can't live without them hehe!