Monday, April 19, 2004

Today has been an eventful day, I spend all morning phoning my bank and Credit Card Places to Cancel my cards. It was funny when they asked me "What is the reason for closing your account" "Um well I'm emigrating to America in 2wks" Oh and then the whole story comes out, people want to know why and such. Hehe I don't mind telling them, they are all happy for me and wish me luck for the future.

This afternoon I went to town to get my US Dollars, I now have $1000 sitting beside me. It cost me about 585 pounds about 5 pound less than what I expected. My friend Catherine and I went round the shops, I bought this cool Welsh top it's red and says "Wales" on it with the Welsh Flag in the middle. I then bought a nice baige flowery skirt. And a lovely Purple skirt with matching top. They look lovely very summery. I'll take a pic in the next couple of days.

Tomorrow I'm going to the Drs to copy all my medical records, for when I move. At least the Drs over there will have my records then. And on Thursday I'm having my hair cut and colored, I'm thinking of having "Kelly Clarksons" Hair Style, what does everyone think? I think it looks lovely.

I had a good weekend. Saturday I went into town to have my eyes tested, and to get new glasses. So I have new glasses, ready to go away. My mum and I went round the shops while my dad went to the Record fair. Sunday was a lovely relaxing day, and final packing of my suitcase :)

Oh I just want to wish Clayton my baby good Luck in his retest of his real estate exam, I'm sure you'll ace it this time. You've studied so hard over the last week. Good Luck babes.