Saturday, April 03, 2004

Ooh my Tiara came yesterday, it's so lovely. I also went to town yesterday and bought my wedding shoes, they are designed like ballet shoes and are white, of course. Everything is coming together slowly. Exactly a month from tomorrow, I'll be with Clayton yay.

Joanna my niece had a wonderful Birthday party, it was a lot of fun. Here's a pic of her having her after having her face painted... Face Painted

Was talking to Clayton's friend Chris today, and he's offered me the job of website designer for the Bellingham Railway Museum website. And I accepted, so how cool is that. I know I don't like trains all that much, but I guess I'll have to get used to them being married to a train buff an all lol. It'll also give me something to do, besides do nothing lol. I'll have to think of how I can make the website more presentable, I mean it is like a guys website as it is I don't wanna bring to much of my femine ways into it lol. I'm going to have a real good go at it though :):)

My grandparents (My Dads parents) are coming down today to wish me luck with everything and to give me a wedding present. So that'll be nice to see them, I've asked everyone back here to give me money as a gift because I can exchange it and get more out of the dollars when I'm over there.

Oh and my mum has booked the flight tickets to come over for the Wedding. My Mum & Dad Eloise & Emily (my sisters) and my grandparents (My mums parents) are traveling over on the 29th June - 12 July. And everyone is so excited, they haven't traveled out of the UK before.