Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Added a countdown to my blog, yay 32 days and I get to be with Clayton forever, mm can't wait it's been too long. Exactly 6mths since we last saw each other, this is the hardest separation we've had. We've always had a 4mth gap, but 6mths is getting too much now. I can't wait to be with him again.

Today has been good, the weather has been lovely so spring like nice and warm and fresh. Eloise my sister, and my friend Catherine went for a long walk, up the mountains. It was lovely seeing all the town, the view was amazing. Then this evening I went round to my next door neighbour to have a nice chat and to catch up with things.

Nearly finished my Wedding section, you can get a sneak peak of it here I've made it into a separate section for my site. I'll update it a lot over the next few months, and I'll add the story of our wedding day there also. So watch the space :)

Tomorrow my niece Joanna is 4yrs old, she has like a little Jungle Gym party tomorrow evening. So that should be fun, I'll take loads of pics :)