Monday, April 05, 2004

Yay my tickets came today, ahh I'm so excited I can't wait. It was wired cause I had the tickets technically all the information was there and the itinerary, and a leaflet explaining what "E Tickets" were. I read it and it made sense why I didn't have the tickets, but I called the travel place just in case. Apparently it's a new Electronic way of ticketing, you just go to your check in desk like normal with your itinerary and they'll have your ticket on the computer.

My mum came up to me Saturday, and gave me my Great Grandmothers wedding ring. She wanted me to have it, I was so honored it was a really special moment to me. Clayton also booked the hotel for our Honeymoon night, we will be staying at the Hotel Bellwether In the Executive Suite. Overlooking Bellingham Bay how romantic is that.

I've been making over my Sleepless In Seattle - Online Romance MSN Group. I'm trying to make it more popular and so forth, and bring new members in. I'd love to help other people in the same situation as me, Online Long Distance Relationship.

Clayton is taking his final Real estate exam tomorrow, it's a 4hr exam with 135 questions. Wish him luck everyone. If he passes this then he'll be a qualified agent, how neat is that. Good Luck baby I know you can do it.