Sunday, March 07, 2004

Well yesterday was a really fun day, I finally got to meet Stacie & Alex they were meant to arrive at my place at around noon, but they ended up getting lost in my area. With a few directions from my mum & dad they made it at my place at around 2pm. They had been on the road since 9am that morning, so they were really tired. My mum had made us all a meal so we had dinner, and just chatted for ages. Hehe my mum had made an English trifle for desert, so that was yummy, I don't know what Stacie's thoughts were on it though.

We had a blast, it was so fun chatting and visiting with each other. I'm so glad she came to visit, it was really fun. My sisters and my mum & dad met them both, hehe my sisters loved Stacie's American accent. They left around 7pm, hopefully they got back alright I haven't heard from them yet to say they arrived back safely. But they were heading to a football game today so I hope they both enjoyed. Hehe here's a pic I just uploaded of us both... click here