Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Hey Everyone,

Wow it's Wednesday already, I've been super busy trying to get everything together. I've put most things in boxes now, I just need to seal them up and ship them away. I'm getting really excited now. I was thinking last night how great it would be that I wouldn't be living my life on the computer anymore. I mean for about 4yrs now I've been on the computer on the internet talking to Clayton mostly. And it will be such a change just to not be on it as much. The computer was a big part of my life for so long, and now to be able to "Have a life" without the computer is great.

I was thinking because I won't be able to work until I receive my Green Card, I'm going to try and get involved in as many thing's as possible. I've offered to help at the Bellingham Railway Museum This is the one that Clayton and his friends set up, it's going really well. And they've all said that I can be the person who welcome's all the guest's, and maintains the gift shop. Which is so cool, hehe I'm not really into trains that much, although Clayton is a mad fan of them. I just thought it would give me something to do, other than sitting around the house all day while Clayton's in work.

Also Clayton and I have been talking, and we thought it might be a good idea for me to take the realty course like he's been doing. Then hopefully if I pass, we can work together and maybe sometime in the future start our own business. Sounds exciting huh? :)