Thursday, March 04, 2004

Hey Everyone,

Well I'm no longer working, my last day was today. I'm actually glad I'm out of there, the company wasn't all that good, I much preferred my old job. Tomorrow I'll be clearing more of my room, it's wired when I'm going through stuff what you save and have kept all these years ya know. I have like all these celebration gift keys which I had on my 18th, I mean I really don't want to get rid of them cause they are personal too me. I'm gonna have to ship 2 big boxes to Clayton before I move.

Okay I know everyone wants to know the dates so here's what I'm looking at so far... I'll hopefully be flying to Seattle on May 4th and my Wedding will be in early July. I haven't booked anything yet as it's not concrete, but May 4th is the latest I'll be leaving so it could very well be earlier. It's kinda hard really though cause I'm trying to time it right for my family to come over. At the moment my mum and 2 sisters Eloise & Emily are coming and also my gran. It's hard though cause Emily has her big important G.C.S.E Exams this year and her last exam doesn't finish till June 28th. So I'd really like if she could be there too.