Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Been doing a few updates to the site, I created a new banner and button. The Dolls were from Dollznstuff I found the link through Jennie I was gonna use the brown hair for the doll for me, but it looked kinda wired lol. I actually like the dolls it's the first time I've found a doll maker that actually has decent guy figures and stuff. I've always found guy dollmakers and the guys always look beefcakey lol and then plus they have those baggy jeans. LOL and Clayton would never wear them. Have a go yourself Kidzdollmaker I also updated the titles and headers for the Online Romance Section.

I've been sorting out my room also this morning, it's amazing how much stuff you can collect through out the years. So I've been putting a lot of suff on e bay this morning, to see if I can get rid of some things before I leave.