Monday, February 09, 2004

Well, my weekend was all right. Haven't done much really I've just been resting my foot, it's getting better day by day. I went to the doctors Friday my granddad came round to help me. I was going there to get my Sick paper, seeming my self certificate one had finished. Typical the hospital didn't fax my notes to my doctor so I had to sit and wait to be seen by the doctor to get one. It didn't take too long though, and I was out really quick. He gave me another 2wks of work, apparently what I've done is worse than breaking the foot and it doesn't heal overnight. Hmm just hope it gets better by the 25th February.

Saturday was ok, I rested most of the day, my mum went to town to get some things. And some supplies, I'm making Clayton something for Valentines, I can't mention what it is though seeming he reads my blog lol. I feel really bad that it will be a few days late, but I just can't go anywhere to get the things I need for it. Saturday night I went round my next door neighbors for a chat, to catch up seeming we haven't chatted for so long. We ended up watching "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" which I'm really getting into now.

Sunday we went round to my sisters for tea, my nephew Ethan was two on Saturday. So we took his presents round and we had some Birthday cake. That was nice, although we couldn't stay for long. A close friend of the family was coming round early evening so we had to leave in time to get back for her.

Gillian was mine and my other sisters nanny and babysitter when we we're small. It's funny she actually moved out to Vancouver Canada when she was like 20 years old, she was doing a nanny course out there. She stayed out there for a good 10yrs, and now in the last 3yrs she's moved back to the UK. It's funny how Vancouver is so close to Washington, and where Clayton lives. He's literally living on the boarder. She was telling me that I'll love that part of the US. She's been over the boarder many times, and has actually been to Claytons town. What a coincidence how things work out huh?

Today has been ok, I managed to book a hotel for my London trip, we'll be going the day before. Seeming my Medical appointment is like at 8am. We managed to get a pretty close by hotel too, the Doctor's office is like 53 Great Cumberland Place, and the hotel is like 41 Great Cumberland Place so only like 10 blocks down. It was pretty cheap too £85 for a family room.