Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Hmph I have a cold, I was up till 3am last night cause I couldn't breathe ugh I always seem to catch everything. I haven't really done much today, worked on the site for a little while, I put new title fonts on the K-1 visa section and added a few new pages and touches.

I had heart failure ealier, my Online Romance MSN group suddenly disappeared. I lost everything for about 20mins. Stacie also had loads of photos from her blog and stuff stored on my site, my blog was completely whipped clean in matter of minutes. I was panicking like anything cause I didn't back up anything. Suddenly it just reappeared out of no where like nothing had happened I was so relieved. So Stacie and I have been backing up everything, just in case.

I also added 2 new daily reads Stef & Collin and Heidi & Tim