Thursday, February 05, 2004

Well, after nearly 8mths of waiting I finally got a letter this morning from the American Embassy. Saying that my Medical and Interview Date is the 25th February. I am so nervous now, I keep thinking that they are going to say no and refuse me. And then I won't be with Clayton. We have nearly everything in order now. I have all of Clayton's bank statements and a letter from his work, we also have a co-sponser with the same information. I just hope they won't say "Clayton doesn't earn enough so we can't issue you the visa" It's not like he won't earn that much money later on in the year. He finishes his real estate course in March, and that should bring in enough money.

I know I worry to much, but we've invested so much money into this I just hope I won't get refused. Hmph maybe I'm only looking at the negative side.