Monday, January 12, 2004

Wow it's Monday already not much to say really. Work was ok, pretty quiet actually, I'm thinking of going to get my old job back. I've been having some grief and hassle where I am now, I think I'd enjoy my old job. So I'm going to talk to them tomorrow hopefully they can offer me something. Been working on my Diet pages today, I'm nearly done so I should be able to post the link soon. I've done some changes to the Our Story section on my site, I've changed the text. I've spend ages figuring out how to make fancy text work in psp and I did it. Thanks Lydia for the links and help.

I'm feeling much more better about things today, I miss Clayton but I'm not as down as yesterday. So that's good. Been talking to him all evening, he has a lot of days off this week, but he's mainly helping with the Museum stuff seeming it's opening sometime next week. I've also had a good chat with Stacie today too, so my day hasn't been all that bad.

Tomorrow I have a day off, so I have a few things to do, I'm going to rejoin Weight Watchers. Then I'm going to go to my old job and talk to them. Wish me luck guys. Oh by the way can everyone do me a big favour, can you please vote for me in the site fights. I'm in the Desert this week the support would be great. Thanks guys.