Sunday, January 11, 2004

Well, Sunday has been ok somehow it doesn't feel like a Sunday though lol My sister Eloise had to go back to university this week so my parents and my other little sis took her back. There was no room in the car for me so I stayed home. Like my new smiles I got them off Mazeguy I thought I needed some. Anyways haven't done all that much today, I redid my 100 Things Page I found a very cool webset, from Cosmic Handmade I think it looks great.

Other than that not a lot happened, I managed to have a nice bath without interruptions from my sisters lol. Then I sat down and watched Charmed, it's Charmed weekend on tv, so that's cool. Been talking with Clayton all evening so that's nice, although I'm having one of those days where I miss him so much. It's so not easy being this far apart, I know I have to think positive, but you have your days.

I start my diet on Tuesday. I'm rejoining Weight Watchers. Hehe Sanna yeah I lost a lot on it too, that's why I'm rejoining. Thanks for the tip though. Anyways that's all my news today, hope everyone had a good weekend.