Wednesday, January 14, 2004

I've finished my new section on my website



I've spend ages on it. I've also added Before and After pics in the "Loss & Goals" section. I've also added a tag board so please tag me with your encouraging words, your support is greatly appreciated. I also made the blinkie myself, what does everyone think?? The diet is going pretty well, I'm very hungry though. Trying to snack for Apples and bananas rather than sweets

Not a lot been going on, chatted for Clayton a little while today before he had to leave for the Train museum again. He had his first Real Estate class last night, he said it went pretty well so that's good. We won't be chatting much tomorrow and Friday, cause when I finish work he'll be starting so we'll miss each other. Although he did say he'd call me in my mornings and then call me when he has a break. So that's nice.