Thursday, January 22, 2004

Well, today has been an okay day. I had a nice long lay in this morning which was nice. I didn't start work till like 3pm so that was good. I did my 20 min aerobic workout, which I feel really good about. Then came on here and made a few more blinkies. I made this very cool cow blinkie, and then one valentines blinkie what you think...



I'm thinking of starting up a Blinkie MSN group, putting everything I make there. Then have like a request and pick up board. Where people put their request of what Blinkies they would like and I'd try and make one for them. I think that might be a cool idea.

Clayton's home safe, his surgery went well. But he's in agony, the doctor told him to stay off his foot for a couple of days. So he won't be in work for about 2,3 days. Yaaay which means I can spend more time with him yaay lol.